Monday, January 7, 2013

My Three Weeks of Winter Break

First week:
What I did for my first week of winter break is just staying home doing chores, sleeping in, watching movies, etc. I didn't do much during my first week I really didn't do much up until the second week.


Second week:
This week was on during Christmas time so I was very busy. On Sunday, the day before Christmas Eve, my siblings and I helped my mom wrap presents. On Christmas Eve, my family and I, including my aunt, uncle, and cousins that are visiting us, went to spend our Christmas Eve at my aunt's house in Perris, California. On Christmas Day, we were still at our aunt's house and we decided to go to the snow ,but once we arrived there turned out to be no snow at all and we were disappointed. On Wednesday, we went back home. I did a lot this week and I still enjoyed it.

Third week:
During this time, it was close to New Years Eve so we had a lot going on. my aunt that we visited over Christmas came over to our house with our cousins and their friends. We had a blast that day and they decided to stay over. I had a good time during these three weeks of winter break and I enjoyed it very much.   

No comments:

Post a Comment