Monday, October 29, 2012


  

“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”
 
What I will do to graduate high school is study, work hard, and try my best. Sometimes the people that graduate high school are the students that study and have worked hard throughout the whole year of high school. These students might have worked hard since they were freshmen and some have been working since they were in tenth or eleventh grade. I will do my best to try to pass high school because then I will use that education I have learned to be prepared for when I go to a university or college. If I do not pass I will be disappointed and I will never get my chances of going to college. I am pretty sure I am doing well so far and if I keep it up it will be enough for me to graduate from high school and earn my diploma. I will try my most very best to graduate from high school and this will help me have a better understanding once I get to college. Also with the education I receive during high school will help me become a great learner during college and be able to become a nurse, doctor, or teacher. I like for myself to be successful in life not only in school. Some students that do not graduate from high school become a person with no way of living their lives as a successful person. I just feel sorry for those people who did not make it through high school and I am even more sorry for those that did not complete the entire years of high school. At least I am proud of myself for making it this far and completing all of my courses of classes and I would always be successful.
Work Hard
Work Smart
Work Together
Study Hard
Be a good student
Be Successful
Try Your Best
Be Persistent
Be Yourself
 
 
           

           
 





       

No comments:

Post a Comment