Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kimani Hunt: Summary/Reflection

Summary:
Kimani Hunt is a great athlete and student at a community college. As a student Hunt is a good learner and his grade point average is 3.692 meaning he get Straight A's and one B. Hunt as an athlete was just as successful as he is in school work. He uses his education skills for every game he attends and his team has won many games. He was successful in college as he was in high school. His one and only goal is to pursue a career in sports management.

Reflection:
I believe that his way of acedemic student and athlete shows that he is a great student. I wish I could be as successful as he is and the way he helps his peers succeed as well makes me feel like helping my peers ,too. I thought that he was, and still is, a successful student.   

No comments:

Post a Comment